1. Cllr P Burrows That this Council looks again at the provision of the TIC facilities at the Jurassic Centre, in the light of the lack of space afforded. Different locations should be investigated so that a proper service can be provided.
2. Cllr M Pigott Update on Devon Air Ambulance Community Night Time Landing Site and to ask the Finance & General Purposes Committee to look into any money left over from Community Grants to go towards it as soon as possible.
3. Cllr H Sanham To propose that the Council approaches Councillor Jim Knight to seek support for the Seaton Cycle Fest via his Locality budget.
4. Cllr P Burrows To propose that this Council writes to East Devon District Council to inform them that the proposed price increase of the Beach Hut plot hire, on top of last year’s 50% increase, will once again cause more huts to be empty during the season. We are also still waiting for consultation with East Devon over the management of those in Seaton, especially as we have expressed an interest in doing so.
5. Cllr M Hartnell The Marketing & Events Contract is due for renewal in April. This leaves little time for the Clerk to fully explore and present options to Council. The Council has also committed to hosting a Cycle Fest event in July, which I believe would be seriously hindered if the contractor were to change two months before the event.
Therefore, I propose that the Marketing and Events contract is extended until the 31st August 2017 (by six months) to allow more time for the Clerk to explore options for the renewal of the contract, and to ensure that the Cycle Fest is not compromised.
6. Cllr J Rowland To discuss proposals for a Community Land Trust (CLT) initiative (to host a public meeting to gage interest from those attending to organise and establish a CLT with no ongoing financial implications for the Town Council.
7. Cllr J Rowland To discuss proposals for an arts competition involving Seaton Primary School.
8. Cllr J Rowland To discuss a proposal that the Town Council writes to the Police and Devon County Council (DCC) Highways regarding speeding issues on Seaton Down Hill / Road to ask for an update on previously promised action